(Redirected from Emulators)
- Spice (Repositories, vdesktop is a kvm fork)
- AlacrityVM, see: Two that didn't make it - lwn.net Dec 22, 2009
SOC and SDK Forks
- openmoko's qemu-neo1973 -- can connect to the hos via gadgetfs <-> dummy_hcd and has a custom gui
- How much of the useful code is carried from qemu-neo1973 to the qemu forks for later Samsung SOCs?
- qemu-mini2440 -- for the Samsung S3C2440 based board known as "MINI2440"
- Symbian SVP (Syborg Symbian port + QEMU) -- symbian-qemu uses python plugins to describe peripherals
- qemu-maemo -- TI OMAP3 device emulation
- Android Emulator
- Andes OSDK
- Mamona qemu -- maemona-cputrans usermode emulation
- qemu-arm-eabi usermode emulation
- QEMU forks on repo.or.cz
- SerialICE -- a x86 BIOS/Firmware debugging tool. Allows you to run and observe BIOS images written for real hardware in Qemu. Contains:
- a serial console "rom shell" compiled with romcc, with minimal footprint.
- a patch to Qemu 0.11.0, which adds a new "SerialICE" machine.
- a LUA script that contains filters, loggers and other SerialICE specific configuration and adaption.
- Android Virtual Machine -- KVM for ARM in an Android application
- Marssx86(MPTLsim)(PTLsim): Multicore simulation environment for the x86-64 ISA, with detailed pipeline model, including the breakdown of instructions into uops.
- Based on PTLsim with extensive enhancements for improved simulation accuracy and performance: average simulated commit rate of 200K+ instructions/second
- QEMU based full system emulation environment with models for chipset and peripheral devices
- Detailed models for Coherent Caches and On-Chip Interconnections . The current distribution includes :
- Support for Write-Back or Write-Through caches at any level
- The implementation of the MESI Protocol
- Split-Phase On-Chip Bus Interconnect Model
- Simple DRAM Model that simulates bank conflicts and DMA channels
- qemuGL intercepts any call to 'int $0x99'
- vm-gl (qemu forum thread)
- qemu-systemc -- SystemC devices conntected through AMBA to ARM or PCI to x86
- Argos -- extends Qemu to enable it to detect remote attempts to compromise the emulated guest operating system. Using dynamic taint analysis it tracks network data throughtout execution and detects any attempts to use them in an illegal way. When an attack is detected the memory footprint of the attack is logged.
- Developing Linux inside QEMU/KVM Virtual Machines by Jan Kiszka, March 2012
- QEMU Networking by MarkMC