- Serial baudrate: 115200 8N1
- Startup sequence: x-loader -> UBoot -> Linux
- Boots from NAND flash by default if it has some boot signature. (yes for Beagle Boards, no for ICETEK-MINI)
- Press 'USER' button to boot from specially partitioned SD card.
- USB OTG connector can power the board. It emulates an USB network device suitable for NFS root through the Linux USB gadget framework once Linux boots.
- OMAP 3530
- TPS65950 Analog Companion: Integrated Power Management IC with 3 DC/DC's, 11 LDO's, Audio Codec, USB HS Transceiver, Charger
Micron Flash and Ram Module
ICETEK-MINI Beagle Board Clone
- Use Sourcery G++ Lite 2007q3-51 for ARM GNU/Linux Toolchain for the bootloaders and the Linux kernel.
- Prebuilt Images The ICETEK-MINI needs different x-loader images though.
- DSP Howto